Sunday, April 17, 2016

Thank You All!


It is finished! (For this year.) The Fly Like an Eagle 5K that is! I just want to say how grateful I am to all of you who ran, all of you who volunteered, and all of you who sponsored us! Y’all are awesome! Each and every one of you! I’m going to send out individual thanks a little later, but right now my mind is still rattled so I fear I’ll leave someone out.

The weather forecast turned out to be a lie, but the race still turned out great! I’m going to send out a survey in the next couple of days to get your opinions on what went well, what needs to be improved, and what changes you’d like to see that would bring you back next year.

Again though, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This race is great because of YOU! Each and every one of you!

Official results are available online at http://arkansasrunner.com/race_results.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment